Tuesday 21 January 2014

White Winter

Only this summer I found my perfect little black dress (for those who forgot, here it is.) Maybe it's weird, but I wanted exactly the same, but the white one, for winter and I found it on sheinside.com. Thick, warm, with floral, almost imperceptible, print - this is my perfect dress this winter. And I think I fell in love. Not only with this dress, but also with my work :)

Только этим летом я нашла свое идеальное маленькое черное платье (если кто забыл, то вот оно). Может быть это странно, но именно зимой мне захотелось точно такое же, но белое, и я нашла его на sheinside.com. Плотное, теплое, с цветочным, почти незаметным, принтом - это мое идеальное платье этой зимой. А еще я, кажется, влюбилась. Но не только в платье, но и в свою работу :)


Dress - Sheinside (HERE)
Heels - Gianmarco Lorenzi
Brooch - Diva








No comments:

Post a Comment