Monday 27 January 2014

27.01.1944

Today is a special day for every resident of our city. Special, because no one knows where would we now find ourselves, what would happen to our city and to the country if there were no this day. My grandparents were also in the siege of Leningrad and they told me a lot of terrible as well as wonderful things. Beloved grandmother's story was a story about their neighbor who ran into their house and began to talk about the fact that the war was over, they, of course, at first did not believe :)
I am happy that I live in this country. Many times I felt that way and yesterday I finally realized that I could not live anywhere else. The feeling that you are a Russian lives somewhere very deep. Without feeling my homeland, I would have lost my inspiration and could not live and create, it's a part of my soul. Russia is my biggest inspiration and Leningrad is a lot of pride .

Сегодня особенный день для каждого жителя нашего города. Особенный, потому что если бы не он, никто не знает, где бы мы сейчас оказались, что было бы с нашим городом, да и страной в целом. Мои бабушка и дедушка тоже находились в блокадном Ленинграде и рассказывали мне много чего ужасного, но и прекрасного. Любимым бабушкиным рассказом был рассказ о том, как к ним забежала соседка и начала рассказывать о том, что война кончилась, они, конечно же, сначала не поверили :) Точно так же, наверное, эти несчастные люди блокадного Ленинграда праздновали и снятие блокады.
Я счастлива, что живу в своей стране. Я много раз это чувствовала, а вчера поняла окончательно, что не смогла бы я жить где-нибудь еще. Ощущение того, что ты русский человек живет где-то очень глубоко. Без ощущения своей родины, я бы потеряла вдохновение, не смогла бы жить и созидать, умерла бы моя душа. Именно Россия - мое большое вдохновение, а Ленинград - большая гордость.


Heels - Gianmarco Lorenzi
Fur collar - handmade






No comments:

Post a Comment