Wednesday 6 November 2013

Piece of Style

When I got this coat by mail, I immediately realized: this is my thing.It happens sometimes when you put on a new piece of clothes and it seems as if it was in your wardrobe for a million years. For me this is a great replacement for trench cause I think it's so much of it everywhere. This is not just a key thing in my wardrobe, but the thing that reflects my personality, my favorite works of art, my favorite music, what, in fact, must be a fashion for each of us. I will get tired of repeating: inner style = outer style.

Когда я получила по почте этот плащ, то сразу поняла: это моя вещь. Так бывает, что надев на себя новую вещь, кажется, будто она была у тебя в гардеробе уже миллион лет. Для меня это прекрасная замена тренчу, которого, как мне кажется, в последнее время уже слишком много. Это не просто ключевая вещь гардероба, но вещь, отражающая мой характер, мои любимые произведения искусства, мою любимую музыку, чем, собственно, и должна быть мода для каждого из нас. Я не устану повторять: Inner style = outer style.


Coat - Banggood (Find it HERE)
Skirt - Chicwish
Bag - Concept Club










No comments:

Post a Comment