Monday 11 November 2013

Kommt, ihr Töchter

They say that if you stay at the Hermitage for about 2 minutes next to each painting , life is not enough to see the whole collection of the museum. So usually I do not have any plans about what I want to see . I just wander around , stopping periodically next to painting which I like . The last time I was watching icons and paintings on religious themes . I was shocked , because these art had a huge appeal on me. You can feel some kind of power and mystery when you stay close to them and even if you stand with your back to any masterpiece , it's likely you will turn around because you'll feel an amazing power of these pictures.

Говорят, что если в Эрмитаже останавливаться на 2 минуты около каждой картины, то не хватит жизни, чтобы обойти весь музей. Поэтому обычно у меня нет никаких планов насчет того, что я хочу посмотреть. Я просто брожу, периодически останавливаясь около того, что мне близко. В последний раз это были иконы и картины на религиозную тематику. Я была в шоке, потому что давно на меня искусство не оказывало такого влияния. От этих произведений веет силой и тайной настолько, что если вы будете стоять спиной к какому-нибудь шедевру, то скорее всего обернетесь, потому что удивительная сила заставляет чувствовать эти картины.
















No comments:

Post a Comment